Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life As of Late

Life has been crazy the past few weeks. I've had many big changes take place in my life--new church, new major, new job. The blessing is that God remains the same even when I can't, and I shouldn't. I should continuously be striving to become more like Jesus.

This upcoming semester, a group of life-long (not quite, but almost lifelong) friends and I will be starting a second chapter of a Bible study some of us participated in during high school. In high school, it was a mid-week meeting time of encouragement, prayers, praise, and fellowship. We called it "Something." Now that we are in college, go to different schools, and are working during the week, it will be a bi-weekly Bible study of a similar format that will are going to call "Something Else." I'm excited about it. God is good.

My sister comes home from the other side of the world on Sunday; I'm really looking forward to seeing her. After this trip, I know I'll be alright without her around all the time. I still have my Creator to talk to and other close friends God has blessed me with.

School starts back on Thursday with an excruciatingly long day. I pray God will give me strength to make it through and not do too much. The "too much" part is another big decision coming up. Should I drop something? I'll just keep trusting and waiting. I may not know what God's doing, but He does.

Anyway, it's late, so I best go to bed. As I fall asleep I'll be wondering what the Holy Spirit does in me while I'm asleep, which was a question posed to me tonight. Hmmmm...

Goodnight cyberspace and any friends who might possibly read this.

May God grant grace and peace to you,

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment